Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Have you been putting off doing something that God has called you to do because you feel like you’re not ready? If so, don’t put it off any longer. Jesus says, “Follow me.” He’ll take care of the rest.
Have you been putting off accepting Jesus as your personal Savior because you feel you’re not ready? If so, Jesus says, “Follow me.” What are you waiting for?


 Sometimes we are hesitant to do what You are calling us to do because we don’t feel that we are ready. But we know that we are  ready the moment You call us and that You will supply all our needs according to Your riches in glory. We are so thankful that we never have to get ready to be saved! You tell us to come as we are. “Just as I am without one plea, but that Thy blood was shed for me.” Hallelujah! “Oh Lamb of God, I come. I come.”

No comments:

Post a Comment